Meet Our Teachers
- Education: Master’s in Early Childhood Education and Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
- Experience: I have been around children my entire life. I have worked in the early childhood field since 2006.
- Started at Berry Patch in September 2006
I enjoy spending time with my family outdoors and traveling.
- Education: AA in Early Childhood from St. Louis Community College.
- Experience: 8 years as a teaching assistant St. John the Baptist, kindergarten, 3 years as the lead teacher in the 1 year old room at Martha Rounds Academy.
- Started at the Berry Patch in March of 1994.
Miss Pat loves that this is the only job where everyone is so happy to see her walk in the door! They all run up and give her a big hug! She is also a Girl Scout! She went through scouts as a child and has been a leader for 29 years. Miss Pat has worked with all age groups and is a camp supervisor.
Nadina Omerovic – Cherry Berry Room / 2 Year Olds
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology from Maryville University.
- Experience: I have worked with children since 2006
- Started at the Berry Patch in March of 2006.
Miss Nadina enjoys building relationships with the children. She also enjoys scrapbooking when she is not at work.
Lakita Wofford-Bates – Cherry Berry Room/ 2 Year Old Teacher
- Education: Currently in school working towards her Bachelor’s in Elementary and Early Childhood Education
- Experience: Worked with children since 2016
- Started at Berry Patch in May, 2017
- Education: Associate Degree in Education from St. Louis Community College.
- Started at the Berry Patch in May of 1996.
Miss Kim really enjoys when the children tell her stories about their families, pets, weekends, etc. She also like to read, watch the Cardinals play baseball and spend time with her family.”
Sara Fox – Strawberry Room/ 3 Year Old Room
- Education – I recently graduated from Meramec and I am now considering furthering my education and going back for Early Childhood.
- Experience – I have been a babysitter and a nanny for the past six years.
- I started at The Berry Patch in January of 2016
I enjoy working with children and seeing them explore and learn. I enjoy painting, cooking, and hiking.
Jackie Walker – Jamberry Room / 4 Year Olds
- Education: Currently working on a Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood
- Experience: Nannying and babysitting.
- Started at the Berry Patch in May of 2011.
Miss Jackie loves when you see the children come running in with excitment about something new to share with you. She has played soccer since first grade and continued through college.
- Education: Master’s in Early Childhood Education from Arkansas State University.
- Experience: Worked as a first and third grade teacher for 4 years in Arkansas.
- Started at the Berry Patch in December of 1988.
Miss Julie enjoys reading mystery books.
Carolyn Schulte- Raspberry Room/ 5 Year Olds
- Education: Bachelor Degree from Missouri Baptist
- Experience: Has worked with children since 1998
- Started at Berry Patch in 1998
- Experience: 20 years.
- Started at the Berry Patch in October of 2006.
Michelle Murphy- Closing Teacher
- Education: Is currently in school working towards a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Has worked with children in different childcare centers
- Started at Berry Patch in February 2017
- She is our closing teacher as well as our substitute teacher.