Theresa Berry-Patterson – Owner
- Education: Master’s in Early Childhood Education and Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
- Experience: I have been around children my entire life. I have worked in the early childhood field since 2006.
- Started at Berry Patch in September 2006
I enjoy traveling and spending time outdoors. I enjoy most being a mother of four wonderful daughters.
Sara Fox – Center Director
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Experience – I have been a babysitter and a nanny for the past six years.
- I started at The Berry Patch in January of 2016
I enjoy working with children and seeing them explore and learn. I enjoy painting, cooking, and hiking.
- Education: Bachelor’s in Early Childhood Education from Missouri State.
- Experience: I worked at another center for over 4 years. I also was a nanny for multiple years.
- I started at Berry Patch in January 2021.
I enjoy being outside with my family, taking walks with m dog pretzel. I also enjoy camping, going to the lake, traveling, and game nights.
- Education: Bachelor’s of Science
- Experience: I have worked as a classroom teacher with children grades kindergarten – 5th grade. I was a reading specialist and special education para.
- I started at Berry Patch in December 2021
I enjoy building relationships with the children.
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology from Maryville University.
- Experience: I have worked with children since 2006
- Started at the Berry Patch in March of 2006.
Miss Nadina enjoys building relationships with the children. She also enjoys scrapbooking when she is not at work.
- Education: CDA in Dental assisting
- Experience: I worked 13 years with Webster Groves School District as a substitute. I worked with their after care program and summer enrichment program. I was able to work in all 7 elementary schools and the 2 year old room at ECEC.
- I started at Berry Patch in February 2022.
I enjoy art, music, and the natural world. I have played the clarinet, ukulele, piano, and guitar. My favorite thing to do is kayaking in the summer, hiking, and walking my two dogs!
- Education: B.S in Elementary Education from William Jewell College
- Experience: I have been babysitting for multiple years. I had clinical experience that I did in college.
- I have worked at Berry Patch since August 2021
I enjoy spending time with my family. I also enjoy taking walks and traveling.
- I started at Berry Patch January 2022
- Education: Master’s in Early Childhood Education from Arkansas State University.
- Experience: Worked as a first and third grade teacher for 4 years in Arkansas.
- Started at the Berry Patch in December of 1988.
Miss Julie enjoys reading mystery books.
- Education: BA Degree
- Experience: Raised her children and enjoys her grandchildren
- Started at Berry Patch in 2020
- Education: Accounting Degree
- Experience: Has prior babysitting experience as well as a mother to two young children
- Started at Berry Patch May 2018
I enjoy spending time with my family.
- I started at Berry Patch in June 2021
- I started at Berry Patch in February 2019
- Education: Bachelor’s in Art Education
- Experience: I was an Art Teacher in Brazil where I worked with children ages 5-12 years old. I was also an assistant teacher in a Montessorian daycare working with two year old children.
- I started at Berry Patch in October 2021
I enjoy playing with the children outside, doing art projects, and singing and dancing in the classroom.
Miss Allison – Substitute and Closing Teacher
- I started at Berry Patch in October 2020
Miss Amanda – Floater
- I started at Berry Patch in November 2021
Miss Brooke – Closer
- Education: I am pursuing a degree in Early Childhood.
- Experience: I have babysat for multiple different families
- I started at Berry Patch in February 2022
Madison – Floater
- Education: Associate of Arts in Teaching. I am working towards my BSEE
- Experience: I have babysat for over 5 years. I also did kids club for 1 year.
- I started at Berry Patch in July 2021
I enjoy being around children. I like making children smile and working on their academic growth. I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and family.
Miss Kris – Kitchen Manager
- Experience- Has been working in a kitchen her entire career
- Started at Berry Patch in 2020
Miss Carolyn – Substitute Teacher
- Education: Bachelor Degree from Missouri Baptist
- Experience: Has worked with children since 1998
- Started at Berry Patch in 1998